JC has lived in Miami, FL for 30+ years, raised in the neighborhoods of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. Being the son of an Architect and General Contractor, his passion for real estate developed at an early age.
Being a proud homeowner in the area of Shenandoah near The Roads, JC can relate to the wide range of emotions any first time home buyer may experience throughout the process of one of the most important investments one will ever make in one’s lifetime.
JC earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management from Florida International University College of Business. Post college, he went on to receive certifications in the State of Florida from Gold Coast Schools including the 215 License for Life Insurance, Health Insurance, and Variable Annuities as well as Real Estate Sales Associate.
- Sts. Peter & Paul Catholic School
- Christopher Columbus High School
- Coral Gables Senior High School
- Fork Union Military Academy
- University of Miami
- Florida International University College of Business
- Gold Coast School of Insurance
- Gold Coast School of Real Estate
JC has over 15+ years of experience working in customer service, sales, financial services and real estate. He is highly respected in the business community for his ability to consistently exceed expectations by going above and beyond for his clients.
- Wells Fargo Bank: Personal Banker
- JPMorgan Chase Bank: Business Banking Relationship Manager
- Better Business Brokers: President
- Century 21: Realtor Associate
- United Financial Counselors: Housing Counselor
- SFL Development Group: Vice President
- Kurz Real Estate, Miami Closers: Realtor